UV Replacement Ballast for 2 and 6-12 GPM Systems
UV Replacement Ballast for 2 and 6-12 GPM Systems.
Series PWUV Systems are manufactured from 304 stainless steel and have an audible and visual lamp failure alarm. They are durable and well constructed, yet economically priced.
• Disinfection without chemicals
• Effective disinfection for chlorine resistant bacteria, virus and cysts
• Lamps rated for 12-month continuous service life
• Highly polished 304 stainless steel reactor chamber
• Audible and visual alarm indicating lamp failure
• Easy lamp replacement
• Available in 110V and 220V
• 30mj/cm2 dose at specified flow rate at the end of lamp life
To preview and download CAD Drawings for this product, please select a model/size from the list.
Disclaimer: Watts product dimensions in U.S. customary units and metric are approximate and are provided for reference only. For precise measurements, please contact Watts Technical Service. Watts reserves the right to change or modify product design, construction, specifications, or materials without prior notice and without incurring any obligation to make such changes and modifications on Watts products previously or subsequently sold.
Please Note: Watts literature requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.