Light Commercial Ice Maker Filtration Systems - Maximum Flow Rate: 4 gpm (15 lpm)
Maximum Flow Rate: 4 gpm (15 lpm)
Model PWICE3 has been engineered to address and correct multiple common water related problems both efficiently and economically in light commercial applications for ice machines and drink stations. Water for tea, coffee, and soft drinks is filtered by the triple filter. This filtered water then feeds the remote ice filter for dedicated treatment of the ice machine.
• Ice Machines
• Reduces lime scale build-up in ice machines and soda machines
• Reduces maintenance - lower maintenance costs
• Better tasting ice and drinks
• Easy to install
• Simple filter replacement
• In/Out valves allow for easy filter service
• Gauges and flush kit included
• Improves the taste of coffee, tea and soft drinks
To preview and download CAD Drawings for this product, please select a model/size from the list.
Disclaimer: Watts product dimensions in U.S. customary units and metric are approximate and are provided for reference only. For precise measurements, please contact Watts Technical Service. Watts reserves the right to change or modify product design, construction, specifications, or materials without prior notice and without incurring any obligation to make such changes and modifications on Watts products previously or subsequently sold.
Please Note: Watts literature requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.