What's New - Check out our latest featured products and more!
Brass or Plastic, same high quality fittings!
Elbows, Tees, Unions and more, including Manifold Components all Manufactured of high performance Polysulfone thermal plastic
Elbows, Tees, Unions and more, all Manufactured of heavy-duty brass
Connect to Multiple Materials!
Watts Quick-Connect fittings incorporate Stainless Steel Gripping Teeth in the Collets. These corrosion resistant teeth allow the fittings to interconnect with multiple materials without the need for special tools or tube inserts.
- PEX, LDPE, MDPE, & HDPE Tubings
Exclusive O-Ring Guide Design
All Watts Quick-Connect fittings incorporate an exclusive O-Ring Guide for improved reliability. This unique feature ensures zero-leak connections by:
- Protecting the O-ring from damage during connection
- Increasing the connectors side load capacity
- Correctly aligning the tubing with the O-ring every time
- Preventing the O-ring from becoming dislodged
Watts Quick-Connect fittings utilize a swivel nut with NPS straight threads and a cone seal. This allows the installer to thread onto NPT, NPS, BSP and most threads without tools or thread sealant. Simply thread on hand tight, for zero leak seal.
Rotates under pressure!
After a joint is made, the tubing can still swivel while connected - even under maximum pressure. The ability to rotate under pressure makes Watts fittings ideal for vibrating and dynamic applications.
Watts Quick-Connect fittings join the tubing on the outside. Because there is no barb fitting on the inside of the tubing the flow capacity is increased by more than 30%. Only Watts fittings offer complete flow, allowing for a more efficient system.
With Watts Quick-Connect fittings, small lengths of tubing can be eliminated by using our stackable connector configurations. Simply snap together Tees and/or Elbows to create a mini-manifold of fittings. Because Watts fittings rotate, the direction of the tubing can be oriented by a simple twist, reducing the amount of tubing required to plumb a water system.
Quick-Connect in Action
To learn more about Watts Quick-Connect fittings and see how easy they are to use, visit the Watts Media Centre.
- The quickest pipe connection method on the market!
- Exclusive O-ring design for improved reliability
- Connect to Copper, PEX, CPVC and PB pipe
- Fittings can rotate even under pressure
- Highest flow rate available
- Stackable connector fittings can be joined together to create mini-manifolds
- Can be threaded onto NPT, NPS, BSP and most pipe threads without tools or sealant
- Available in both brass or plastic models